Alright, clearly I can Not give myself a big project like posting everyday cause I just fail so bad.
I am sorry! To make up for it I can across a post about quotes in your twenties by GenTwenty -Their blog is pretty sweet, go check it out.
Here are the one’s I really enjoyed!
1. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” – Taylor Swift
3. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
4. “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
5. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
6. “A self is not something static, tied up in a pretty parcel and handed to a child, finished and complete. A self is always becoming.” – Madeleine L’Engle
7. “Nobody puts baby in a corner.” – Johnny (Dirty Dancing)
8. “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” – Stephen King
9. “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
11. “But that’s the glory of foreign travel, as far as I am concerned. I don’t want to know what people are talking about. I can’t think of anything that excites a greater sense of childlike wonder than to be in a country where you are ignorant of almost everything. Suddenly you are five years old again. You can’t read anything, you have only the most rudimentary sense of how things work, you can’t even reliably cross a street without endangering your life. Your whole existence becomes a series of interesting guesses.” ― Bill Bryson, Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe
12. “Here is what I’m trying to tell you: Adult isn’t a noun, it’s a verb. It’s the act of making correctly those small decisions that fill our day. It is one that you can practice, and that can be done in concrete steps. And if you slip up and have Diet Coke for breakfast, no one busts in and snatches away your Adult card. Just move forward and have milk tomorrow.” ― Kelly Williams Brown, Adulting
13. “We all go a little mad sometimes.” ― Norman Bates, Psycho
14. “The real mission you have in life is to make yourself happy, and in order to be happy, you have to look at what you believe, the way you judge yourself, the way you victimize yourself.” ― Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
15. “I get it now; I didn’t get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible” ― Mia Farrow
16. “I think, for the majority of my twenties, I was always so concerned with what I didn’t have, or what I still wanted.” ― Adam Lambert
17. “You can stop, if you want, with the Z because most people stop with the Z. But not me. In the places I go there are things that I see that I never could spell if I stopped with the Z. I’m telling you this ‘cause you’re one of my friends. My alphabet starts where would alphabet ends.” ― Dr. Seuss, On Beyond Zebra
18. “There’s an ‘Everything must go!’ emotional liquidation feel to the end of your twenties, isn’t there? What will happen if we turn thirty and we’re not ‘ready?’ You don’t feel entirely settled in any aspect of your life, even if you are on paper.” ― Sloane Crosley
Which one was your favorite??? Let me know and comment