Let’s touch base with the glorious
and scary art of working out. I know you’re all thinking- “I will get to it soon” but it’s those kind of excuses that allow us to put off getting sweaty. I complied a list of reasons I want/need to get off my booty and get it moving. I encourage you to do the same.
1.To feel better than I did yesterday. Working out lifts your mood, confidence, and self- esteem.
2. So that “since when did you go to the gym?” becomes “damn man, what gym do you go to?”
3. To increase my health, happiness, and over- all stress level. Also, to have glowing skin! (what girl doesn’t want that?)
4. So I can take full body photos and not want to delete any of them because I will feel like a bad ass.
5. To be able to climb the staircases at Hogwarts without having to stop and catch my breath.
6. To be able to run a mile with my dogs (Bird dogs have a lot of energy. Check ’em out here) and not be exhausted.
7. To prove everyone who thinks I can’t do it wrong, especially me.
8. To remove the word insecurities from my vocabulary.
9. So my abs of steel set the airport metal detectors off.
10. To work out for ME, because I deserve it
and I want to look sexy and know it.
Do any of my reasons match yours?
Do you have a reason to work out that I didn’t list? Tell me!
Also, I came across an app that makes running a little bit funner (that a word?). When the Zombies attack…